What is WebSA System Administrator Software?
WebSA System Administrator Software is a user-friendly web interface application which is targeted towards non-technical end-users or system administrators (SA), offering all the functionality required to properly manage, monitor and control the intrusion system either in real-time or offline.
What's in DLS WebSA V1.62!
- Changes from Previous Version
- Added support for PowerSeries Neo V1.3 panels
- Added support for Microsoft .NET Framework V4.6
- This removes support for Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Resolved issue causing passwords changed from their original setting to expire after 3 months
- Passwords in WebSA will no longer expire
- Note: Existing passwords should be changed after applying the V1.62 update to ensure that they do not expire in the future
- Easy Installation
- Simple installation process involves running an executable file (.EXE) that recognizes and downloads missing components automatically to complete the process
- Web Based Client Software
- WebSA System Administrator Software in standalone configuration can be accessed through native software on the installed machine
- WebSA System Administrator Software in Workgroup/Add-on/ES configuration can be accessed through most standard web browsers (like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Process Driven System Management & Basic Configuration
- Easy to use, intuitive graphical user interface built with HTML5 and CSS that provides a clean navigation, configuration and user management.
- Auto-detect & Connection
- After creating a new account, it will automatically connect through preferred connection type and sync with the system
- Click on existing account tile(s) and connect automatically to respective account section
- Real-Time System Monitoring
- Real-time dashboard (enhanced status section)
- Real-time continuous connection with panel
- Manage Panel Users & Schedules
- Create, modify and monitor panel users
- Schedule future events
- Generate Reports
- Operators can generate and export reports for any section(s) they have access to (for example: Event Buffer Report, User Reports, Holiday & Schedule reports, Basic Panel report, Detail Panel Report, Account Report)
Browse by Category
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any suggestions for articles or wiki sections that you think need to be added or expanded, please contact us. We are always improving the site and your input is invaluable to us.
If you have any questions or comments about WebSA System Administrator Software, you may email us, or
If you wish to speak with a technical support representative, please contact us at 1-800-387-3630
Table of Contents
Most Frequently Viewed Pages